Dr. Teresa Terry Struck MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2009
Intelligent and Caring Physician
Dr.Struck is the most kind, caring and intelligent doctor I have ever gone to in my life.I am a RN and that is saying a lot. My first visit blew me away, she spent about 2 hours taking a complete history which wrote out by hand...this is how she always takes notes at each visit.I came back for a 1 hour physical exam.She is extremely thorough always.It is a one physician office with one receptionist who is very kind and remembers you each time you call or come in.I love that she reviews notes from your previous visits and calls you personally with any tests that she ordered with the results-how many doctors do that these days? She gives you recommendations with handouts to remind you of what you should be doing,as well as,a pen and pad of paper for you to make notes on of these. Dislikes may be that sometimes I may not like some of the recommendations because I like my shoes to have a little higher heels than she recommends but I know that her recommendations have merit.I know many other nurses who go to her because she is intent on keeping you mobile and with multiple modalities of treatments. She is not a doctor who covers problems with bandaids by using a lot of pain meds if they are not necessary.If needed, she will use them but if there are other ways she will try them,as well. I highly recommend Dr.Struck to anyone with chronic pain who wants to stay mobile,as long as possible,and decrease the amount of pain they may be experiencing now.

December 12th, 2015