Teresa J Trierweiler MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

January 31st, 2015
Great Dr.
I am a past patient of Dr Teresa T. She left the network and I am trying to find her. She is a very fine physician.

April 4th, 2011
Most caring doctor
Dr. T has been my doctor for about 5 years since I moved to the west side. She has a wonderful, caring manner and really listens to me. She takes whatever time is needed and never appears to be rushed. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 6th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
Have had Dr. T for 28 years, she has been great. Very caring and professional and is loved by all her patients. If she has any fault it is being too good to her patients and not treating them like many doctors do, as cattle. She is very thorough with her paper work and follow ups on tests.

December 12th, 2010
Dr. Trierweiler has been my physician for over twenty-five years.I cannot think of anyone that has a better bed-side manner or level of knowledge and wisdom than she does.Although I could not sum Dr.Trierweiler up into one word,I think the following words describe her pretty well. She is kind,compassionate,caring and very intelligent. I can say without a doubt,she is an asset to the medical field.

July 26th, 2010
VERY CARING DOCTOR
Dr. Trierweiler has cared for me and my many illnesses including migraines and depression for over 20 years. She has always given me one-on-one attention and listened to everything I told her. In fact, she even gave me her home phone number to contact her if my symptoms worsened during the night. She has called me herself to give me lab results and discuss further treatments. As a family MD, within her scope of training and experience, she is exceptional.

June 22nd, 2010
Refuses to do her paperwork. She is a very sneaky and sarcastic Dr who lies on point. This doctor is on Ptozac and it shows in her controversial manner of dealing with her patients. I believe that she is a danger to her patients at large and should not be practicing medicine.