Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Tullo
Dr. Teresa Tullo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, NC, with other offices in Greensboro, NC and Burlington, NC. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tullo is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center, Duke University Hospital and Alamance Regional Medical Center. Dr. Tullo has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Tullo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa Tullo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, NC.
Dr. Dana Albon
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Burlington, NC 0 mi12
Dr. Judit Kuhn
Internal Medicine, Residency
Burlington, NC 0 mi7
Dr. Charlene Scott
Burlington, NC 0 mi23