A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Tullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Tullo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Tullo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tullo graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tullo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Louise Tullo MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Tullo practice?
- Dr. Teresa Tullo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Tullo practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Burlington Internists.