Teresa Vereb MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Bradenton, FL

• Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2016
Probably the most professional, accurate and caring physician I have had the pleasure to encounter. With a practice as serious as psychiatry she has been dead on with my diagnosis. Dr. Vereb has helped me with her understanding, kindness and gentleness of manner more than any other physician I've known. She is indeed, my hero. Keep up the good fight Dr. Teresa.

November 18th, 2015
This doctor has been very helpful and caring. She takes as much time as needed for me. She shows a lot of compassion for all of your problems. I just wanted to help her for helping me.

June 16th, 2015
NEVER CALLS YOU BACK
VERY SAD WHEN I DOCTOR, OR DOCTOR'S OFFICE, NEVER CALLS YOU BACK WHEN YOU CALL THEM TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE DOCTOR IS A PSYCHIATRIST, AND THE PATIENT IS VERY DEPRESSED AND DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP! THANKS, DOCTOR!!!! HA!!!!

December 5th, 2014
WHY WON'T THIS DOCTOR TAKE NEW PATIENTS WHO NEED HELP?
I'm very afraid that I won't be able to get an appt. with this doctor. I'm very depressed and called because I need help very soon; however, the lady who answered said I needed to answer some questions, and then she would see if the doctor wanted to take me on as a patient. I answered the questions but felt because I have been depressed for quite a while, that I will be turned down (perhaps thought of as "too difficult of a case." Maybe I'm wrong, and if so, I will certainly update this review. However, it's really sad to be told that a doctor might not want to take you on as a patient when you always pay your bills and have an outstanding record of teaching the youth of this country on both the University and secondary levels. The rating I'm giving is just so that the doctor keeps up her high performance level on this site..... not having actually seen her, the rating is inconsequential. However, I also don't want to give her a low rating due to the fact that she will probably decide not to see me. I will be very hurt, but that doesn't alter the fact that she seems to help those that have been lucky enough to be "selected" to be one of her patients. One of the reviews talks of her relationship with God...... He is my Lord also, and I'm hoping this enters into her decision.

October 17th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Vereb is the kindest, most compassionate and caring doctor imaginable. She spends ample time with you and will arrange for a visit whenever needed. With every visit she makes you feel special.

March 29th, 2017