A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Wallace, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wallace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Wallace practice?
Dr. Teresa Wallace practices Family Medicine near Renton, WA.
See Renton Family Physicians.