Teresa M Wesley MD Patient Reviews

3.3

May 20th, 2015
Saved my life

July 16th, 2012
This is the worst doctor ever. She does not listen to concerns, dismisses your suggestions or questions, and you have to remind her to follow up about your plan of care. I personally do not understand how she graduated medical school. I am finding another doctor immediately.

March 1st, 2012
Very knowledgable
I only saw Dr. Wesley one time because she moved, but I really liked her and thought she was very knowledgeable.Actually I do plan on seeing if she's still in KC as I would love to continue to see her.

December 24th, 2011
Knowledgeable
I recently saw Dr. Wesley and was really pleased with her knowledge and the amount of time she spent with me. I will definitely continue to see Dr. Wesley.

December 13th, 2011
I have seen Dr. Wesley for only a couple of small things, but overall I feel like I'm leading her, not her leading me in my health care. I should not have to tell her when tests need to be done, she's the physician. I've had much better care at the urgent care than I have with my own "family doctor", Dr. Wesley. She doesn't listen well, and wants to dismiss my concerns about some things, and go overboard on things that I don't consider to be major. She refuses to treat one of my conditions, but does treat my husband for the same thing. Overall, I'm looking for a new doctor this year.

October 6th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Wesley for about 6 months. Overall, I am very dissatified with the care I have recieved. Being an RN, her beside manner is not the worst I have seen but it definitely needs improvement. I personally am finding another doctor.

August 28th, 2010
NOT effective
I went to her for MONTHS. She could not find out what was wrong. She disregarded IMPORTANT blood results and said I was OK when I was not. I had been complaining of feeling tired and having severe nausea for several MONTHS. My last visit with her she acted like it was the first time I had seen her and she ordered a pregnancy test! (two days after my period AND knowing my husband has been fixed!) It ended up that I had a severe B-12 defiency and needed shots.