Dr. Teresa Whitley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Whitley?

October 23rd, 2013

RN

Dr. Whitley is the most compassionate doctor I have had the pleasure of meeting. She is a great listener and has true compassion for her patients. She is very knowledgable in her practice and is proactive with the care she gives her patients. Her background, knowledge and skills are excellent and she has the ability to put anyone at ease. I have had the privilege of being her patient for years and have recommended her to my friends in need of the highest quality care. Her office personnel are very friendly and professional making your visit quick and enjoyable. I have never waited longer than 10-15 minutes for any of my visits and her availability is great. If she weren't over 2300 miles away, I would certainly recommend her to all my family as well.

April 11th, 2013

Top Rate Doctor

Dr. Whitley is one of the best doctors I've had.She takes my concerns seriously and never tries to rush thru the appointment, taking time to listen and answer any of my questions or concerns.Aside from being very thorough she is kind ,considerate and compassionate which are qualities all doctors should possess ,but alot don't.She has really renewed my faith in the medical institution.Her MA Lydia is also a wonderful and kind perosn as well.If you should choose her as your doctor you will not be disappointed.

May 4th, 2012

A major asset to Northbay Center For Primary Health

Dr. Whitley and her staff have been very kind and compassionate to me during a very difficult time. I came to see Dr. Whitley for a very painful neck injury that has turned my life upside down. There is no way I would be able to function without Dr. Whitley's care. Aside from being very compassionate, she is very thorough and understands the impact this injury has had on me and my family. She ordered physical therapy as well as a visit to an osteopath for some manipulative medicine and I am happy to say that I am making progress and have started to see some light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know what I would do without Dr. Whitley and her caring and professional staff and look forward to a long relationship her and Northbay for all of my healthcare needs.

October 23rd, 2017