A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Wood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roy H Laird Memorial Hospital
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Packard Wood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa P. Wood practice?
- Dr. Teresa Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.