Obstetricians & Gynecologists

705 E Marshall Ave
Ste 5000
Longview, TX 75601
903-315-1970
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Mar 26th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Teresa for a number of years. She has helped me through a cancer scare and sent me to a doctor in Dallas for further diagnosis and possible treatment. He agreed that I needed further testing, and tested me thoroughly during a series of visits. They consulted each other throughout this ordeal, and in the end, fortunately I am cancer free. She was very wise. She and her office took care of all of my appointments in Dallas and were able to get me in very quickly.

Dec 17th, 2011

Horrible doctors! Will never recommend them to anyone! My son got group b strep because they didnt test me late enough, I got a horrible kidney infection and it took me going to the ER to find out. They gave me birth control and I specifically asked if it would dry up my milk supply and they said no and it did. Theresa Wood is very sweet and so is John but they are falling down on the job.

Jun 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Hi is this the new office, the same as in kilgore tx,if it is are dr wood going to have the same kind of womens center,as he did in kilgore, what hospital is he using,i just loved the care i got ,in kilgore womens center

Read Full Review at yahoo.com