Learn more about Dr. Teresa Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Wright, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University Of Oxford, England. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Mt Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa L Wright BS and MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Teresa Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Wright practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.