A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Wright, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University Of Oxford, England. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Mt Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa L Wright BS and MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Teresa Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Wright practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.