A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Wright, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University Of Oxford, England. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Mt Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa L Wright BS and MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Teresa Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Wright practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.