A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Wright, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University Of Oxford, England. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wright has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Lyn Wright MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Teresa Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Wright practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.