Family Physicians

15611 Pomerado Rd
Ste 525
Poway, CA 92064
858-485-5301
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Do NOT use her!!!!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2009

Recently moved to the area, and needed a gyno. First visit was terrible- I left in a lot of pain and was spotting. Needed to refill a birth control prescription a year later, but hadn't found a new doc yet. So I scheduled my annual check up so I could get the refill. Once I was in the office, she asked what I needed to see her about. I told her I scheduled an annual because I needed my prescription refilled. She told me she didn't have time to give me a check up, and asked me to come back the next week. I told her I had scheduled it for today, and it needed to happen today. So I had to wait around for half an hour while she saw other patients. Finally got the exam, but then she would only prescribe 3 months of my prescription! She ordered a blood test (which I had taken a year before) before she would prescribe the rest of the year's medication. Oh, and I'm young and totally healthy.In addition to her rude manners and unnecessary testing, her office has some serious problems getting their billing straight. After all the different tests she wants done, my yearly allowance for preventative care is maxed out after one check up! Then they don't credit me for the co-pay I paid in office, and have given the wrong address to my insurance, causing so much confusion and many hours on the phone getting things straightened out. Ridiculous.

|  Stay away!  |  show details
by nbeevee on Apr 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I was misdiagnosed and prescribed medication that made my health worse. My concerns were either ignored or belittled. I was sent on several needless health "wild-goose chases" that cost me thousands of dollars, hours of my time and much anxiety.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Very nice and thorough physician  |  show details
by Jenny234 on Feb 13th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Very good experience. Dr. Dudarewicz goes out of her way for patients welfare. I would recommend her to friends and family. Always available.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com