Dr. Teresa Dudarewicz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

May 12th, 2016
The best !
I have never been treated with such caring and concern by a general practitioner. Dr Dudarewicz is knowledgeable, thorough, and attentive. Sheis an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being!

August 25th, 2015
Rude and condescending
Rude, and condescending.

August 25th, 2015
Dr was rude

January 2nd, 2015
The best !
A wonderful, caring and thorough physician. Very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended !

November 11th, 2009
Do NOT use her!!!!
Recently moved to the area, and needed a gyno. First visit was terrible- I left in a lot of pain and was spotting. Needed to refill a birth control prescription a year later, but hadn't found a new doc yet. So I scheduled my annual check up so I could get the refill. Once I was in the office, she asked what I needed to see her about. I told her I scheduled an annual because I needed my prescription refilled. She told me she didn't have time to give me a check up, and asked me to come back the next week. I told her I had scheduled it for today, and it needed to happen today. So I had to wait around for half an hour while she saw other patients. Finally got the exam, but then she would only prescribe 3 months of my prescription! She ordered a blood test (which I had taken a year before) before she would prescribe the rest of the year's medication. Oh, and I'm young and totally healthy.In addition to her rude manners and unnecessary testing, her office has some serious problems getting their billing straight. After all the different tests she wants done, my yearly allowance for preventative care is maxed out after one check up! Then they don't credit me for the co-pay I paid in office, and have given the wrong address to my insurance, causing so much confusion and many hours on the phone getting things straightened out. Ridiculous.