A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terese Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terese Harris is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terese Harris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terese S. Harris MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Terese S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Terese Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terese Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.