Dr. Terese Snowden MD Patient Reviews

2.3
  • 10 reviews

July 6th, 2016
Bad Experience
This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She was cold and rude. I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis and she refused to run a thyroid full panel and said she only treats based on the TSH. She did not seem interested in listening to my symptoms and did not investigate or order anything further. I went to a different doctor a few weeks later and it turns out my thyroid labs were abnormal along with several other tests and I have Celiac Disease which was why I was having all of my symptoms that she didn't seem to think was important. I would talk to her and she would just sit there glaring at me and there would be periods of awkward silence. I've never experienced anything like it.

March 28th, 2016
She is a very rude woman. Bedside manner is horrible! I was a nurse for 35 years and have worked with MANY doctors! Unfortunately I have a lot of medical problems now that need tending to. We lived in Texas most of my life and I was forced to try and find new doctors once we moved to CO. I retired due to disabilities but lost all of my insurance so I wasn't able to continue seeing my pain management specialist until recently when Medicare kicked in. This horrific person who likes to call herself a doctor accused me of looking for medication handouts to manage my very extensive pain from buldging disks, spinal stenosis, pulmonary hypertension, arthritis, missing cartilage from my hips and knees, degenerative disk disease....do I need to go on??? This woman has some NERVE calling herself a doctor and a primary CARE physician because the only thing she seems to care about is her pocket. The front office staff is horrible! I got a little turned around on my way to the office but arrived right on time. They abruptly handed me the paperwork and told me I really should've been there early to fill out the papers and then refused to make eye contact with me when I apologized for not being early and only on time. No response from them, they just continued to look down and refused to acknowledge anything I said. The doctor never laid one hand on me or did any type of exam so as far as I'm concerned that is fraud. Maybe she should be reported for insurance fraud since she's not properly completing exams.

March 28th, 2016
Incredibly rude, curt, lacks sympathy, and didn't even lay a hand on me to inspect any of my issues. I have an extensive medical history including pulmonary hypertension and a lot of bulging disks and arthritis. She didn't even listen to my heart or evaluate for any edema.

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Snowden's bedside manner has improved over the years, but for a family practitioner, she does not exude warmth or personality.

October 28th, 2015
Appreciative
Dr. Snowden has been my primary care physician for several years. She is diligent, thorough and empathetic. I wanted to take the time to acknowledge how much I appreciate her candor and services.

June 11th, 2015
Dont waste your time with her.
For the past few years I have been telling Dr. Snowden that I am trying to lose weight, even asked her for help. Then I finally decided to get weight loss surgery. She flipped out because she does not support weight loss surgery and said she would not sign any documents. Not only I have researched this surgery I have been thinking about it for some time. I know that it is the tool I need to live, but apparently she does not care about her paitents. Glad to say she is no longer my PCP.

May 19th, 2015
Concerned about my whole experience because of the lack of professionalism. Forced to find new primary care physician.

October 22nd, 2014
Snowden's staff was punctual and warm. Snowden arrived over 30 minutes late, behaved very unprofessionally, never introduced herself (it took me minutes to figure out she was the doctor), greeted me, nor used my name. She made assumptions about lots of things without asking. And her many assumptions were incorrect. I felt she was baiting me. I asked for nothing from her, not a prescription nor diagnosis. This was to be an intro to her practice in anticipation of any future health challenges.By far the coldest, meanest person I can remember ever interacting with. I learned today of complications with my heart that she should have noted but of course did not because she was barging through the entire service. And I do not mean rushing. I mean attacking in a very unprofessional manner.

May 12th, 2011
Dr Snowden does not need new patients like the one who wrote the review, claiming to be a Doctors daughter. She does not babysit people who think a doctor has all the time in the world to address their multiple issues, but if your really sick (not just wanting pain meds or antidepressants) she is a fabulous diagnostician.

May 9th, 2011
The most horrible Doctor's visit ever!
This was my first and last visit with Dr T. Snowden. As a doctor's daughter I am very well aware of what to expect as a new patient. I brought my partner along who was also looking for a new primary care doctor and glad I did. She said if she was not in the room with me at the time she would have thought I was exaggerating about my experience with Dr Snowden.She did not introduce herself, ignored my partners presence completely, and asked the same questions repeatedly. She didn't seem to hear what I was saying to the extent that I was past being irritated to it becoming truly a laughable situation. In fact at one point I couldn't contain myself and busted out laughing at her lack of professionalism and told her we were done. I could not wait to get dressed and out of there never having checked what I came in there for. I didn't want this woman touching me!Then she proceeded to treat me like I was a child and informed me she would tell the referring doctor to which I replied that I would as well. Not to worry. I was aghast!Do not got to this quack. She needs to have herself checked in for lack of a pulse and perhaps should be on Lexipro herself. That's what she suggested after a 3 min discussion! People become suicidal trying to get off of Lexipro!Wow...wish you had been there....Concerned About our medical care in Colorado.