A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresella Gondolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresella Gondolo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresella Gondolo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondolo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova.
Dr. Gondolo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresella Maria Gondolo MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Teresella M. Gondolo practice?
- Dr. Teresella Gondolo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Teresella Gondolo practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.