Neurologists

Center For Orthopaedic Surgery
3612 E Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
718-565-6585
Locations and availability (14)

2.0

by PAMELA on Apr 16th, 2014

The worse doctor and staff I have ever encountered in my life. I suffer from headaches and I needed to know why in order to continue my birth control pills. After 5 visits and 4 examinations, the doctor had determine that my headaches were hereditary and my results were all negative. I asked for a letter to continue using my bc pills which is a dangerous combo if I suffer from migraines. I waiting 5 months for it! i NEVER GOT IT. I found out after almost 6 months, because I called, that I suffer from migraine and that I was misdiagnosed. I went into the DR office and the doctor wouldn't see me until she saw all her other patients first. Her staff lack professionalism and education. They are very rude and immature. They made fun of me and my mother. The entire office is a mess. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER! I want to gather enough evidence to sue her for negligence.

|  horrible experience  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2013

waited for more than 4 hours to see the doctor nasty staffs,small office that couldn't fit it more than 10 patients it's definitely a thumbs down

|  horrible service  |  show details
by Andres on Feb 14th, 2013

very small waiting area that gets crowded, and patients have to wait standing. The office is understaffed, and from the times I have been there it appears the doctor schedules an excessive amount of sessions per day. Getting them to write a letter or get a procedure approved by a health insurance has taken very long, and multiple calls from me reminding them to do so.

Feb 3rd, 2013

Nasty staff, small waiting room, loud music playing, long waiting time, but the neurologist is acceptable. Please search for better choices. There is a nasty fat receptionist with brunette hair who is far from courteous and will ignore you if you ask for help. Avoid if possible.

Aug 21st, 2012

the dr"s staff is great. they are sweet and very helpful but the waiting time in the waiting area is horrible

|  poor attention  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. is fine but the customer services and attention on the place is awful

|  Horrible Service  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

This Dr. and her staff provided horrible service. I called to get my MRI results, which were over a week old and I was told by one of the staff members that the Dr. Does not review results unless the patient is there. Where are these people from?DI do not recommend this Dr. Horrible experience and service.

|  Atention  |  show details
by Patient on Sep 9th, 2011

Dr. Gondolo you got the worse atetion on the desk i see 2 Ppl going home on paine and your tech laugh at the patient Your secretary thanks to the bad attention couse of tech girl dress on black I'll never go again to your office I was thinking that you were a good doctor till now I don't want to go again to your office