Dr. Teresella Gondolo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresella Gondolo?

June 14th, 2017

Good doctor and good listener

She is the ply doctor that has been able to treat my condition. She takes the time to listen to patients. I highly recommend her.

July 14th, 2016

Worse place too see a doctor in nyc

This place is the worse place that i been the time that we wait it was so ridiculous disasters it looks like a farm they take too long to see the pacients and the employees are totally disasters and the place is too small it looks like a department transform an office

January 6th, 2016

They are caring and try to help you in any way they can possible!!

The whole staff is courteous and pleasant and have a great amount of outstanding personalities. I love each and every one of them a lovely bedside manner, they are truly Amazing!!!! !

October 23rd, 2015

Nice doctor

October 19th, 2015

Dr. Gondolo has nice manners and is respectful. Is unfair that good doctors have the Medical Board on their backs to check if they are doing a good job while Dr. Gondolo is running production line of patients. She has patients waiting from 4 to 6 hours with no consideration for the elderly. She spends 1 minute to 3 minutes with patients. She walks out of the room and the next thing you know her staff is taking you back to the waiting room. This is a lack of respect for people who are seeking medical help. The Medical Board should be checking doctors like her running a production line of patients with no care. It seems as you are paying a co-payment to see a movie star, rather than a real doctor. She is useless.

June 24th, 2015

Avoid at all costs.

Had a noon appointment at Dr. Gandolo's Washington Heights office. I never got to see the doctor because after sitting in the waiting room for over an hour and taking all of my insurance and photo identification, I went to pay my co-pay with a card and was told that they didn't take cards. Mind you, there were no signs displayed anywhere in the office that said they didn't take cards. He then pointed me to an ATM. At that point, I was so disgusted and outraged, that I told the male nurse at the front desk to forget it and I stormed out. I have the same standards for doctor's offices that I do for restaurants. If the front of house is dirty, disorganized and the staff is unprofessional, then the kitchen is ten times worse. Needless to say, I had zero confidence that Dr. Gandolo was a competent medical professional. All in all, it was a waste of a sick day and a complete waste of my time. I will never do business with such an incompetent individual as Dr. Gandolo ever again.

April 17th, 2014

The worse doctor and staff I have ever encountered in my life. I suffer from headaches and I needed to know why in order to continue my birth control pills. After 5 visits and 4 examinations, the doctor had determine that my headaches were hereditary and my results were all negative. I asked for a letter to continue using my bc pills which is a dangerous combo if I suffer from migraines. I waiting 5 months for it! i NEVER GOT IT. I found out after almost 6 months, because I called, that I suffer from migraine and that I was misdiagnosed. I went into the DR office and the doctor wouldn't see me until she saw all her other patients first. Her staff lack professionalism and education. They are very rude and immature. They made fun of me and my mother. The entire office is a mess. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER! I want to gather enough evidence to sue her for negligence.

January 31st, 2014

Horrible Atention

September 25th, 2013

horrible experience

waited for more than 4 hours to see the doctor nasty staffs,small office that couldn't fit it more than 10 patients it's definitely a thumbs down

February 14th, 2013

horrible service

very small waiting area that gets crowded, and patients have to wait standing. The office is understaffed, and from the times I have been there it appears the doctor schedules an excessive amount of sessions per day. Getting them to write a letter or get a procedure approved by a health insurance has taken very long, and multiple calls from me reminding them to do so.

February 3rd, 2013

Nasty staff, small waiting room, loud music playing, long waiting time, but the neurologist is acceptable. Please search for better choices. There is a nasty fat receptionist with brunette hair who is far from courteous and will ignore you if you ask for help. Avoid if possible.

August 21st, 2012

the dr"s staff is great. they are sweet and very helpful but the waiting time in the waiting area is horrible