Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresita Clar De Jesus
Dr. Teresita Clar De Jesus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kennewick, WA, with another office in Kennewick, WA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Clar De Jesus is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center, Trios Health (Hospital) and Sunnyside Community Hospital. Dr. Clar De Jesus has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresita Clar De Jesus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresita Clar De Jesus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.
Dr. Obioma Onuorah
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Kennewick, WA 0 mi25
Dr. Marco De Santis
Kennewick, WA 0 mi5
Dr. Tegpal Atwal
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kennewick, WA 0 mi10