Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresita Cometa
Dr. Teresita Cometa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO (and 1 other location). She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cometa is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital, Forest Park Community Hospital and Saint Alexius Hospital - Broadway Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresita Cometa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Teresita Cometa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Leslie Mccrary-Etuk
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi16
Dr. Jean Johnson-Strachan
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi19