A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Delara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Delara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Delara graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Delara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Cortes Delara MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Teresita C. Delara practice?
- Dr. Teresita Delara has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresita Delara practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Endocrinologists.