A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Delara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Delara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delara
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Delara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Delara graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Delara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Cortes Delara MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Teresita C. Delara practice?
- Dr. Teresita Delara has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresita Delara practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Endocrinologists.