A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Enad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Enad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Enad graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Enad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Sargadilos Enad MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresita S. Enad practice?
- Dr. Teresita Enad has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresita Enad practices Internal Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Internists.