Internists

3605 Hospital Rd
Ste B
Atwater, CA 95301
209-381-0184
Locations and availability (3)

Aug 8th, 2011

I am highly impressed by Dr. Enad and her staff. Being new to the area and needing a new Doctor can be a stressful time, but a I was glad that a friend from Church recommended Dr. Enad. She took the time I needed to go through all my concerns, questions and even though I have a few issues to deal with, she is giving me the care that I need and even called me on a Sunday to see how I was feeling. I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Enad as my Doctor.

|  junebuggie47  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Enad is very sweet and caring. Wait time is exceptional long. over an hour at times. The only problem I have experienced really besides wait time.. is she will order tests, and they will never be set up for me, and unless you remember and tell her, she will always think they have been done..or forget altogether about them. That part bothers me. I was in the hospital and no one from her office, or herself ever visited or called or checked up on me. That was different, course now they have a doctor assigned to each floor who you have NO idea is, which is really uncomfortable. But that's not her fault. I just wish she didn't take so many patients so she could be more her patients abit better and be on time.

Apr 23rd, 2011

Dr. Enad was recommended by several friends. I had been going to an urgent care facility and was getting different diagnosis depending on the doctor I saw on duty. My parents insisted I see a primary care doctor and I mentioned Dr. Enad. My mother said she was an excellent doctor and she saw her herself. I made my first appointment and the rest is history. Dr. Enad will always make you feel like she is there only for you. She is kind and caring and never leaves any questions unanswered. There are times I've had to wait a while, but it is because everyone gets the same kind of care that I receive.

May 1st, 2009

Dr Enad is the best doctor in our area. She helped me find a specialist and they knew exactly what was wrong with me. Then helped correct my problem with surgery of having a hysterectomy. Other doctors in Merced did not even have a clue why I was sick with all my symtoms. I'm so glad she is a caring and helpful doctor and cares about her patients with a passion.