A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Figueroa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresita D. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Teresita Figueroa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.