A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Figueroa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Figueroa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita DR Figueroa MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresita D. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Teresita Figueroa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresita Figueroa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.