Learn more about Dr. Teresita Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresita Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita De Jesus Hernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresita D. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Teresita Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresita Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.