A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresita Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita De Jesus Hernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresita D. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Teresita Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresita Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.