A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Manubay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Manubay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Twin River Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Manubay graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Manubay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
- Twin Rivers Reg Med Ctr, Kennett, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Ilagan Manubay MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresita I. Manubay practice?
- Dr. Teresita Manubay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresita Manubay practices Pediatrics near Kennett, MO.
See Kennett Pediatricians.