A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Manubay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Manubay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Twin River Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Manubay graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Manubay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
- Twin Rivers Reg Med Ctr, Kennett, Mo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manubay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresita I. Manubay practice?
Dr. Teresita Manubay practices Pediatrics near Kennett, MO.
See Kennett Pediatricians.