A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Maqueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Maqueda, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresita Maqueda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maqueda graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maqueda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Santos Maqueda MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Teresita S. Maqueda practice?
- Dr. Teresita Maqueda has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresita Maqueda practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Endocrinologists.