Learn more about Dr. Teresita Maqueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Maqueda, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maqueda
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Maqueda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresita Maqueda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maqueda graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maqueda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Santos Maqueda MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Teresita S. Maqueda practice?
- Dr. Teresita Maqueda has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresita Maqueda practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Endocrinologists.