A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Melocoton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Melocoton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresita Melocoton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melocoton graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Melocoton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Lu Melocoton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresita L. Melocoton practice?
- Dr. Teresita Melocoton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresita Melocoton practices Pediatrics near North Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Pediatricians.