A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Repiedad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Repiedad
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Repiedad Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Repiedad graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Repiedad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Repiedad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresita Repiedad practice?
- Dr. Teresita Repiedad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresita Repiedad practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Family Physicians.