A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Repiedad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Repiedad graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Repiedad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Repiedad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresita Repiedad practice?
Dr. Teresita Repiedad practices Family Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Family Physicians.