A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Tan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Tan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Egido Tan MD and MS is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Teresita E. Tan practice?
- Dr. Teresita Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresita Tan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.