A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresita Zareno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresita Zareno is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zareno graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Zareno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresita Alonzo Zareno MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresita A. Zareno practice?
- Dr. Teresita Zareno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresita Zareno practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.