Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Yes, she is quick, but will take the time if you have questions. show details Yes, she is quick, but will take the time if you have questions.
by JL on Mar 5th, 2015

I switched to Dr. Alexander after a bad experience with another doctor and was very happy with my decision. Yes, she can be quick at times if you're just there for a routine appointment, but if you have questions or concerns, she'll stop at take the time to address them, and is very informative. She delivered my second child and I felt very comfortable with the way she handled everything. The practice runs smoothly and efficiently, and the nurses are really helpful on the phone.

Fashionista maybe .. Choice Doc I think not show details Fashionista maybe .. Choice Doc I think not
Nov 29th, 2012

My first appointment , first time meeting her, She races in scarf, skirt and hair tossles flying, she rushes through my exam stating several times she has so many patients to see, as she is a very popular Physician, and a mentor to other Physicians on staff. I lacked trust and confidence in her after the fourth time she reminded me how important she is, I won't be back and have told my friends and family about her. She may be a "schnazee" dresser or fashioinsta, but that is all i gathered from my appointment.

Female MD who treats non MD women like idiots show details Female MD who treats non MD women like idiots
Oct 6th, 2011

I am an educated professional career woman, Dr. Alexander is an arrogant, insensitive person who may be suffring from some self esteem issues, as evidenced by her belittling of of other women who happen to be her patients. I had 1 appointment with her and will not go back, I have a new OB doctor. Women may have been having babies for years, but this woman (me) was having a baby for the first time and had some concerns that were not discussed. I dislike " know it all" behavior and conversation.

Cares about the whole person show details Cares about the whole person
by KW on Aug 31st, 2010

I just had my annual exam yesterday and was reminded again how thorough Dr. Alexander is. I just love going to her, even if it's not my favorite exam of the year. She has a great bedside manner and is professional while also using a sense of humor to keep the mood nice and light. She asked about my children (even though she didn't deliver them) and also encouraged me to get a tetanus (DTAP) shot because experts are anticipating a resurgence of whooping cough this year. She is also the first OB/GYN who ever showed concern about my blood pressure and who had me get a baseline cholesterol test (good thing, since it turns out mine was too high. I have since modified my diet and it has improved.) I think she's terrific. She cares about the whole person, not just her specialty.