A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teressa McHenry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teressa McHenry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teressa McHenry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McHenry graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McHenry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teressa J McHenry MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teressa J. McHenry practice?
- Dr. Teressa McHenry has 1 office location.
Dr. Teressa McHenry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jenks, OK.
See Jenks Obstetricians & Gynecologists.