A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tereza Sardinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tereza Sardinha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sardinha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sardinha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tereza Sardinha, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sardinha graduated from Escola De Medicina E Saude Publica, Salvador. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sardinha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tereza Cristina Sardinha MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tereza C. Sardinha practice?
- Dr. Tereza Sardinha has 1 office location.
Dr. Tereza Sardinha practices Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons.