A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teri Barkoukis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teri Barkoukis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkoukis
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barkoukis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri Barkoukis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkoukis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barkoukis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri J Barkoukis MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teri J. Barkoukis practice?
- Dr. Teri Barkoukis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teri Barkoukis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Bellevue, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Bellevue Internists, Bellevue Pulmonologists, Bellevue Critical Care Practitioners, and Bellevue Sleep Medicine Doctors.