A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teri Barkoukis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teri Barkoukis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barkoukis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barkoukis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri Barkoukis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkoukis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Barkoukis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri J Barkoukis MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teri J. Barkoukis practice?
- Dr. Teri Barkoukis has 1 office location.
Dr. Teri Barkoukis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Pulmonologists, Omaha Critical Care Practitioners, and Omaha Sleep Medicine Doctors.