Dr. Teri Boon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 5 reviews

May 6th, 2015
She doesn't like giving antibiotics my husband be a came worse and was admitted to the hospital with phemonia we will never go to her again.

July 27th, 2013
Dr Boone is the best doctor I have ever had. I went to her for years when she was located in Redlands and Yucaipa. I wish it was not an hour and a half drive or I would still have her after she moved. She listens, she is compassionate and she does not hesitate to give you a referral if she feels it is needed.

June 11th, 2013
She is a great doctor!
I love going to see Dr. Boon. She listens patiently to every concern I have. She is reassuring. She leaves no stone unturned. She has a great sense of humor. She is intelligent, experienced, wise, gentle and competent.

February 2nd, 2013
Female Patient
She made me feel very comfortable in her care. No muss, no fuss. I was in and out.

September 13th, 2011
Waste of time!
I have had to wait on multiple occasions over an hour just to get roomed by the nurse. Then have to wait another half hour in the freezing patient rooms. I can hear her breaking HIPAA talking about other patients issues with other patients or so loud that I can hear.She should speak more softly. Also, curses like a sailor. Unprofessional on all standards! Ive given Dr. Boon manner tries but I simply feel unimportant. I am not a non-compliant patient. I have small issues that do not get addressed. She needs to present herself and dress alot better. Looks like she gets her clothes at yard sales. Im tired of hearing about her horses and the rest of her livestock. Also she often has personal friends that just walk in without appointments and are treated before scheduled patients. That is possibly why she is always behind. Maybe she needs to lighten her work load.