Learn more about Dr. Teri Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teri Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri Liane Cook MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teri L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Teri Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Teri Cook practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Belpre, OH.
See Belpre Internists and Belpre Pediatricians.