A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teri Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teri Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Cook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Selby General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri Liane Cook MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teri L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Teri Cook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teri Cook practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Belpre, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, OH.
See Belpre Internists and Belpre Pediatricians.