More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teri Cook
Dr. Teri Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belpre, OH, with another office in Belpre, OH. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Marietta Memorial Hospital and Selby General Hospital. Dr. Cook has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Teri Cook has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Teri Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belpre, OH.
Dr. Charles Clark
Belpre, OH 0.29 mi40
Dr. Aili Guo
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Belpre, OH 0.30 mi
Dr. Jeremiah Nelson
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Belpre, OH 0.30 mi14