Dr. Teri Cottingham MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Boise, ID

April 11th, 2017
Great surgeion.
Dr. Cottingham, nurses and staff took such good care of me on my day of surgery and after. How lucky I am to have these quality professionals on my side during my surgery and recovery.

October 10th, 2015
Waited 2 hours for a consultation before surgery, receptionist could not have cared less. Dr Cottingham was quick to finish appointment, guess she wanted to get done for the day. Decided to have my surgery elsewhere.

June 1st, 2012
Office staff not honest up front
Call the office and asked what is the cost for removal of small tatto. Was told between $250-$500 depending on color and size. When I requested and appointment they wanted a $100 deposit to guarantee the appointment????? Little red flags were waving. Told them that I don't give my credit card information over the phone for security reasons. They made the appointment any way. After 1-1/2 hours and out $100 found that the real cost was $250 per visit of 6-8 times. Real cost $1500-$2000. I do not recommend this office.

April 24th, 2012
Dr. Cotthingham did excellent work on making my face look very normal after surgery and kept me very comfortmable for the day doing surgery. I had no pain doing or after surgery. I would highly recomend her.