Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teri Dyess
Dr. Teri Dyess, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, MS, with other offices in Jackson, MS and Jackson, MS (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dyess is affiliated with University of Mississippi Medical Center, Mississippi Baptist Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center Affiliation Jackson MS. She speaks English.
Dr. Teri Dyess has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teri Dyess is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.
Dr. James Jones
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi38
Dr. John Biggs
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi19
Dr. Kristen Crawford
Jackson, MS 0.01 mi5