A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teri Engelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teri Engelberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelberg graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Engelberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri Elise Engelberg MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Teri E. Engelberg practice?
- Dr. Teri Engelberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teri Engelberg practices Neurology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and Agoura Hills, CA.
See West Hills Neurologists.