A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teri Engelberg is Satisfactory. Dr. Engelberg has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelberg graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Engelberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Motion Picture and Television Fund
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engelberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Teri Engelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teri E. Engelberg practice?
Dr. Teri Engelberg practices Neurology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See West Hills Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa Engelberg, Dr. Terese Engelberg, Dr. Teresita Engelberg, Dr. Terri Engelberg, Dr. Terrie Engelberg, Dr. Tess Engelberg