A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teri Hlavacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teri Hlavacs is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri Hlavacs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hlavacs graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hlavacs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri Lynn Hlavacs MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teri L. Hlavacs practice?
- Dr. Teri Hlavacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teri Hlavacs practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.