A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teri Kunin-Rida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri Kunin-Rida, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunin-Rida graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kunin-Rida has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri Lynn Kunin-Rida MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teri L. Kunin-Rida practice?
- Dr. Teri Kunin-Rida has 1 office location.
Dr. Teri Kunin-Rida practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.