A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teri Longacre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri Longacre, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Pseudomyxoma Peritonei
- Serous Cystadenoma
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Longacre graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Longacre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Longacre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teri A. Longacre practice?
Dr. Teri Longacre practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.