Learn more about Dr. Teri Longacre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri Longacre, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Pseudomyxoma Peritonei
- Serous Cystadenoma
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Longacre graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Longacre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri Ann Longacre MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Teri A. Longacre practice?
- Dr. Teri Longacre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teri Longacre practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.