A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teri McCambridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teri McCambridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri McCambridge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCambridge graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. McCambridge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri M McCambridge MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teri M. McCambridge practice?
- Dr. Teri McCambridge has 6 office locations.
Dr. Teri McCambridge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Towson Pediatricians.