A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teri Schulz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teri Schulz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schulz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teri Lynn Schulz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teri L. Schulz practice?
- Dr. Teri Schulz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teri Schulz practices Pediatrics near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Pediatricians.