Teri L Wolf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2016
Excellent doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Wolf for about 8 years. She is a doctor I really trust. She tells me the truth even when it is difficult for me to hear. I have been through some really hard times and she has helped me a lot. She is kind of quiet sometimes but she listens to me and makes me think. I am really grateful for all her help and the extra attention she gave me when I needed it. Highly recommend.

April 14th, 2016
lacks apparent empathy

March 24th, 2016
Excellent care!
I have been seeing Dr. Wolf for about three years. She is very careful and very thoughtful, always very professional. It is true sometimes she is real busy and one time we started a few minutes late, but she always made extra time for me when I needed it. She calls me personally whenever I have a question. I have really appreciated her excellent care and I am so glad she is my doctor!

March 26th, 2015
Late, Awkward, and Condescending
She's not a great doctor. I've waited at LEAST 20 minutes every visit. I once just got up and left after 40. She's condescending and awkward and I always feel very uncomfortable. I don't get a lot of empathy from her. Also, I have never seen anyone at the front desk. Which explains why I was locked out of the office for 15 minutes once waiting for her.

July 30th, 2014
Amazing
Dr Wolf is the best doctor. She really listens and then takes the time to explain her diagnosis and explain her treatment plan for you. She truly cares.

April 19th, 2014
2 visit
My 2 visit, felt very rushed i know she has many many patients, but i was in and out of their so quick, dissappointed this visit

February 1st, 2012
Caring
Great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!

September 7th, 2011
I have a life long illness and although I am not cured, with Dr. Wolf's help I can cope better and enjoy things. I have really appreciated all her help in my most difficult years. A smart and very caring doctor.

August 10th, 2010
Highly Recommend
I considered myself to be cured - due to Dr. Wolf - and I give her my highest recommendation.

June 18th, 2010
Greatly appreciated to arrange an appointment quickly. Very professional, knowledgeable, listened well, attentive, offered suggestions for the medicine, thorough, quiet setting, accurater evaluation. I highly recommend her.

November 28th, 2009
I saw her at a clinic years ago which was very busy and sometimes rushed but now I see her in her private practice and we have more time. She helped me find the right meds and treated my ADD right away which has been amazing. We also talk about depression and I think she is one of the most easy to talk to doctors I've ever had.

July 12th, 2009
Excellent care
Excellent, competent, and caring physician. She listened to me, and spent extra time when needed (beyond the 15 minutes we were scheduled for). I would definitely recommend her to a friend or family member. The building on Plymouth Road is a bit old.