A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terilyn Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terilyn Scott is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terilyn Scott, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans