A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terilyn Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terilyn Scott is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terilyn Scott, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terilyn Rene Scott MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Terilyn R. Scott practice?
- Dr. Terilyn Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terilyn Scott practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.