A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terly Ortego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terly Ortego is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortego
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortego Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortego graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ortego has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Womens Hospi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terly Jean Ortego MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Terly J. Ortego practice?
- Dr. Terly Ortego has 1 office location.
Dr. Terly Ortego practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lowell, AR.
See Lowell Internists and Lowell Gastroenterologists.