A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terly Ortego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terly Ortego is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortego graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ortego has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Northwest Medical Center Willow Creek Womens Hospi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terly Jean Ortego MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Terly J. Ortego practice?
- Dr. Terly Ortego has 1 office location.
Dr. Terly Ortego practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lowell, AR.
See Lowell Internists and Lowell Gastroenterologists.