Dr. Terra Bowles Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Terra Bowles?

This is a wonderful Doc

Posted on April 24th, 2012

To not skew my rating or opine on the 1 star rating I am writing this before reading it. Dr. Bowles saw me and told me what she thought I had after I described it to her (it ended up being pneumonia). The key thing is that despite her assumptions, she has the patience and discretionary thought ability to treat by fact not supposition. She took the time to do a proper chest x ray (which my first doctor did not do) and accurately diagnosed my issue. I have heard horror stories about pneumonia taking months to recover from. I am at day 11 and was working from day 3 on. Her prescription was appropriate as was her after care advice. I would wholly recommend you visit this doc. I saw her in Auburn at a Multi Care Urgent Care facility. In point of fact they were busy and the entire facility functioned quite well. From the front desk to the techs through to the doc.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017