A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Chang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans