A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Chang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Tong Chang MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Terrance T. Chang practice?
- Dr. Terrance Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Terrance Chang practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granite Bay, CA.
See Roseville Allergists and Roseville Pediatricians.