A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Clark is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Clark, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Peter Clark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terrance P. Clark practice?
- Dr. Terrance Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrance Clark practices Psychiatry near Waynesville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clyde, NC.
See Waynesville Psychiatrists.