A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Clark is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Clark, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Peter Clark MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Terrance P. Clark practice?
- Dr. Terrance Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrance Clark practices Psychiatry near Waynesville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clyde, NC.
See Waynesville Psychiatrists.