A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Daino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Daino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Daino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Michael Daino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrance M. Daino practice?
- Dr. Terrance Daino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Terrance Daino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.