Learn more about Dr. Terrance Daino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Daino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Daino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Daino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Terrance M. Daino practice?
Dr. Terrance Daino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.