A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Daino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Daino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daino
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Daino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance Michael Daino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrance M. Daino practice?
- Dr. Terrance Daino has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrance Daino practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.