A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Devlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devlin
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Devlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Devlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Devlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance C Devlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrance C. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Terrance Devlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrance Devlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, IN.
See Lebanon Surgeons.