A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terrance Devlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terrance Devlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devlin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Terrance Devlin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devlin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Devlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terrance C Devlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Terrance C. Devlin practice?
- Dr. Terrance Devlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Terrance Devlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, IN.
See Lebanon Surgeons.